This page you will the terms and conditions governing your company’s purchase of products and/or services from Cenmed Enterprises (“Cenmed” or “we” or “us”). Because our products and services are so diverse, our terms and conditions vary depending on the type of product or service you are ordering.
Note that if you are purchasing products and/or services that fall under multiple categories, more than one set of terms and conditions may apply to your order.
Please read Which Terms and Conisions Apply to My Order Below carefully. They contain important information concerning customer’s (“Customer”) legal rights, warranties, obligations and available dispute resolutions remedies. They also provide that if Cenmed is unable to resolve any matter to Customer’s satisfaction, Customer will exclusively use arbitration to decide the dispute and Customer will bring its claim solely on an individual basis and not in a class action or representative proceeding.
There may also be additional terms called Supplementary Terms that aren’t set out below, but that may apply to your order, and you should review them prior to completing your transaction. We describe below where you can find Supplementary Terms. Our goal is to make your purchasing experience simple and transparent. So, if you are confused about which terms apply to your order, or if you have any other questions about any of our terms or your order, please call Customer Services at (800) 470-3570.
Which terms and conditions apply to my order?
- General Catalogue Products: If you are purchasing a general catalogue product, these Terms and Conditions of Sale apply. In addition to the cenmedonline.com Terms and Conditions of Sale, extra terms will apply if (a) the product you are purchasing is an instrument requiring warranty or post warranty instrument services; or (b) the product you are purchasing is subject to Supplementary Terms.
- Rights to Change: We reserve the right to correct typographical and printing errors. We reserve the right not to proceed with any order where we feel that it will put us, the recipient, or any other party in a vulnerable position either financially or for any other justifiable reason. We will contact every customer placing an order to notify them of the cancellation providing a viable contact Email address has been given. We may not be prepared to incur extra expense, other than to use Email to cancel such an order.
- Cancellation: We trust that for the majority of orders it will not be necessary to even consider cancellation but this will be done should the need arise. All orders are electronically processed and forwarded to the warehouse immediately after the order is confirmed therefore, the window of opportunity to cancel an order is limited. Orders must be canceled BEFORE you receive the Payment accepted Email. No orders can be cancelled online. When order is received, we immediately process for shipment. If an item is not in stock and item has to be ordered from the manufacturer, we cannot cancel most orders. In the case we can cancel the order, you may still be responsible for shipping costs as well as handling fees. All orders placed from Friday after 5PM EST to Monday 9AM EST can only be canceled under special circumstances the following business day (at the discretion of the order processing manager), as orders are processed over the weekend for shipment.
- Prices: Prices listed are wholesale, do not always include freight, handling fees, taxes, and/or duties, and are subject to correction or change without notice. Market sensitive commodity products will be priced according to current market conditions. Customer should contact customer service or check online at cenmedonline.com for current pricing. All prices are subjected to change without prior notice. Export orders may be subject to other special pricing. Cenmed reserves the right to accept or reject any order.
- Sales Tax: Customer is responsible for payment of all applicable state and local taxes, or for providing a valid sales tax exemption certificate. When placing an order, Customer shall indicate which products are tax exempt.
- WARRANTY COVERAGE: Merchandise covered by a manufacturer's warranty is sold with the warranty by the manufacturer extended to the purchases. Other than applicable manufacturer's warranties, or as otherwise provided in these Terms & Conditions, there are no warranties, express or implied for any of our products, and we specifically disclaim any warranty of merchantability. A refund or an exchange of a defective product will be processed only if it is accompanied by the original sales invoice. All items must be in their original condition and must not be damaged upon return. The warranty is limited only to the original purchaser and is non-transferable.
- Under NO circumstances will our liability exceed the amount of the original sale. Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper repairs or maintenance, improper installation, alteration, or modification will not be covered by the warranty. The warranty does not cover airfreight charges, labor expenses, or expenses resulting from errors. Our liability does not cover lost or stolen packages mailed back by the customer containing the items being claimed under warranty. Because the customer is the shipper, he/she is the only one who can file any lost claim with the shipping company. Therefore, the claim must be coordinated and processed through the shipping company by the customer.
- RETURN and REFUND PROCEDURE: We will accept authorized returns within 7 calendar days of the purchase date IF the manufacturer approves the return. Authorized returns must be in the complete and original packaging. All authorized returns must be in their original condition, include all components. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer. We will not reimburse any return shipping charges incurred. All returned items must have the RA (Return Authorization) number written outside the shipping box prior to return. The RA Numbers can be obtained by calling or by sending an email to our Customer Service. Returned items without the RA numbers will not be accepted. All returns must be packaged properly. Please make sure to check if there are any special packaging instructions to ensure that no shipping damage will occur. We will not be responsible for damaged returns resulting from improper packaging. Hazardous items cannot be returned. In order to obtain a Return Authorization (RA) number, complete this form. Provide your order number, name, email address, phone number, and the item number you wish to return, along with a detailed explanation. RA numbers together with the return shipping instructions will be sent through email in 2-3 business days after receipt of the fully completed form. No returns will be accepted without an RA number. Once the return has been approved and processed, the refund will be credited to the credit card you used to buy the merchandise. You will receive a "credit approved" Email the day you are credited. Please be aware that your bank may take 4-7 business days to post the credit to your account or credit card. If you do not receive a credit after 30 days, please Email our returns department and we will respond to you immediately. A minimum of 25% restocking fee may be charged on all returns that are not the direct result of our error. The restocking fee may be greater depending upon the item and it's respective manufacturer's restocking fees.
- DISPUTE RESOLUTION – ARBITRATION:Any dispute of any sort that might arise between Cenmed and Customer, including any matters or disputes relating to or arising from the purchase or use of any product, service, or information offered or made available through Cenmed, or arising from or relating to any communication between Customer and Cenmed or its agents, will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, and solely on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action, except that Customer may assert claims in small claims court (in Middlesex New Jersey) if Customer’s claims qualify. Customer acknowledges and agrees that it is waiving the right to sue or go to court to secure relief. The Federal Arbitration Act and federal arbitration law apply to all disputes between Cenmed and Customer, including any disputes relating to or arising from any purchases made by Customer.
- Supplementary Terms: If you are purchasing (a) certain products from Cenmed Enterprises, other Terms and Conditions for Customer may apply to your order Please note that our product inserts and product pages also contain additional Supplementary Terms, not found here, that may apply to your order. If you have any questions or would like to receive a copy of particular Supplementary Terms, please contact Customer Services at (800) 470-3570.